If you have any to add, please add them in the following format:
Studio Name (if applicable)
As of 2016/9/10 no longer performs magnet implantations
- Price and information sheet upon request
- Only Australian artist officially trained and certified by Samppa Von Cyborg
- 48N cylindrical magnets from Samppa
Bslice dot com
Shop T337,Erina Fair Shopping Centre, Erina, New South Wales, Australia
- travels tattoo conventions
- $350 for small, 400 for magicians magnet.
- Steve haworth silicon encased magnets.
- does most mods, rfid, northsense etc.
Uses local anesthetic.
- seems open to new technology
Piercings by J
- small one is $340 CAD and large one is $410 CAD
Urd, Body Modification artist
3bis Rue de la Paix
- parylene coated implant
Dirk Hückler (Piercer)
- Uses Steve Haworth's magnets.
-Travelling/Guestspotting on request-
- price on request
- uses Samppas & Steves magnets
- £200 per implant.
- Plated? Silicone-coated.
- "Lestyn is going to India from 27th Jan to 18th Feb, and is in every day except Thursday." [from 2015?]
Phoenix, AZ, USA.
- $200 per implant.
- Gold-plated and silicone-coated.
- Frequently travels.
New York, USA
- $150 1 implant, $225 for 2
- Not sure about coating. I got a powerful magnet. Tested holds up to 4.5oz. lifting fingernail clippers, tea spoons and pens no problem. Brian was very professional.
- Travels regularly
Shaman Modifications Tattoo and Body Piercing
1601 E Cesar Chavez St
Austin, TX 78702
Recon Body Modification
628 South Colorado St.
Salem, VA, 24153
Evolve (Body Jewelry Company)
John Durante, Body Modification artist
1715 E. Olive Way, Capital Hill, Seattle, WA, USA
- Contact for cost of procedure.
- Not primarily a futurist body modder, but is friends with Steve Haworth and is practiced at magnetic implants.
- Does travel at least around Pacific Northwest distributing jewelry (brings magnets/implant tools with him).
Dare2wear/Classic ink & mods